Instruction on how to sync our iPod Movies to your ipod, iPhone or iPod Touch
Once you downloaded an iPod Movie from iPod Lounge you will now be able to sync these ipod movies to your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch using iTunes.
The recommended way to transfer an iPod movie to your iPod, iPod Touch or iPhone is to Add the File to your Library using iTunes 9:
- Select File in the iTunes Source list (the top navigation menu - see diagram below).
- Choose File > Add File to Library (or press Ctrl+O).
- Select the iPod Movie that you downloaded from iPod Lounge and click Open.
On Windows XP, the movie file should be located:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop
On Windows VISTA and WINDOWS 7, the movie file should be located:
C:/Users/[username]/Desktop (example: C:/Users/John/Desktop)
- Now you should see the iPod movies in your iTunes window (see diagram below)
For this example we are going to add the ipod movie Ninja Assassin available at iPod-Lounge.
- Connect to your iPod to your computer using its USB 2.0 cable.
- Next click on your iPod, iPod Touch or iPhone icon on located on the left menu tree. What you see on your iTunes window is all the files and applications that you currently have installed on your device as well as all the files that are on your computer that can be synced with your device. The first screen you will see after you click on your ipod name is the summary screen (see diagram below)
- You can navigate by choosing one of the tabs on the top menu bar
- Click on the Movies Tab and you will see all of the movies available in your iTunes (including the ipod movie we added in steps 1 thru 3 above)
The movies you already have installed on your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch will have a check mark next to them. To remove an ipod movie from your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch simply uncheck the box next to the movie thumbnail then click the sync button. Not to worry, the movie will not be deleted from your computer, just your ipod. The movie will remain in your iTunes Library Folder.
- You will not need to sync the ipod movie you just added (Ninja Assassin) to your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch by checking the box next to the movie title (see diagram below)
- After you check the movies that you want to sync you need to click the Apply button at the bottom right of your iTunes window (see below)
- Once you check all the movies that you want to add to your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch and you clicked the Apply button as shown above, just click the Sync button at the bottom right of your iTunes window like shown below
- You can now disconnect your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch from your computer and enjoy watching the ipod movies that you just purchased from http://www.iPod-Lounge.com